Sunday, September 27, 2009

一句话

one sentence
can change any results
one sentence
may bring joyness or sadness towards you
just one sentence
everything also can change
today
mr. XXX told me that he likes me
i just felt like "huh?"
don't know what response should i gave him
he asked me whether i like him too?
i answering nothing
because i don't know
suddenly
he said let's dating
again "huh?"
you told me that you don't want dating
but now you asked me this question.
questions mark flowing in my brain again.
but suddenly
you said that you still love her
again "huh?"
i don't know what happened to you
but loves is not a joke
please respect to it
but
suddenly
my tears dropped
i can't explain to myself what cause this happen
just except its appearance
but
i look down to myself
haha
yesterday
organised a concert celebration at my house
barbeque
actually i was not so enjoy in it
maybe its not so interesting as what i imagined
maybe i was too tired
but
when i was not happy my best friend accompanied beside me
thanks
just you can noticed that i was not happy
thanks for cheering me up
i having happy time with you
really
i do enjoyed in it
but
today
you spoiled my mood
how come?
anyway
forget about it
i just want to let all the things end up here
end up in my blog space
after the one sentence
there been a thick wall between us
you can't break it down
and
i won't let you to break it down also
i wish that it will appeared forever
that's the end for us
no more story
sorry
few hours more need to go for school again
my holidays had ended up too
12.04 p.m
28.09.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment