Sunday, September 20, 2009

20092009

happy 20092009
today is 20.09.2009
today maybe a special date
but not a special day for me
just as usual
go for meeting with me st.john's committee
tuition
slept
that's all
siens dou
never study these few days
playing playing and playing
wasting my time to do something that useless
my mood affected by someone again
don't know what you thinking at all
why suddenly will like this and sometimes like that?
weird you know?
your caring and concerning makes me feel confused
stop doing it please
i know that you are not cup of my tea
and we are not suit for each others
as what i told my besties, we won't be couple
is that what i wish?
i think so
i also don't know
but for sure
for now, i not love you at all
yesterday
you asked me that whether i love you?
my answer is you think yourself
because i really don't know how should i answer you
but i know this answer is not important right?
sometimes your caring really make me feel touching
except my boyfriend
you are the one that will make me feel want to rely on
you are the one always listen to what i want
but i keep on tell myself all of this just an illusion
suddenly feel so upset
no reason
just moody
too much of things i want to say
but i don;t know how should i say it out
just stop here
lokyee is confusing
10.34p.m
20.09.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment