Monday, September 14, 2009

BIRTHDAY

14.09.2009
my birthday
a silent birthday
no celebration's birthday

first time
first year
without any celebration
without cutting any cakes
without hanging with my friends

why my birthday will fall on the trial exam seasons?
everybody also busy in exam

since 12.00 a.m
i received a lot of messages
a lot of wishes
even calls
i was so happy at that moment
extremely happy!
thank you
i really do appreciate what you all sent to me

but today
my mood was not so good
almost cried
maybe just because no any celebration
no cakes
stupid right?
but luckily still have someone sang birthday song to me
touching man!

chee wai
thanks a lot for preparing bread as my breakfast
haha
this is what he told me
" first time i prepared breakfast for others geh j er"
>_<
touching man!
although just a bread but it is so delicious for me!
thanks

secondly
sze yin
jun yap
ming chuan
thanks again for buying me a present
haha
two little bears
pairing
when i will get a partner just like the bears?

thai ming said he want to buy a triangel for me again wer
=_=
because he said the triangel that he bought for me last year is not work
because until now i also haven't dating yet
muahaha
sui gOr
anyway, he said later he will bought a present for me!
=D
thanks first lur~

and
jia ying
at last i opened the gift that you gave me last two weeks
hehe
thanks

and my dearest mah zai and daughter, rachel!
thanks for buying the t for me as my birthday present!
thanks a lot you guys really care about me
duh~
gam dong dou~

but
seems like still left something
a complete birthday song
a birthday cake
a birthday wishes
a birthday celebration

damn!
my mood is totally affected now!
a silly guy name lee kai choo
don't know who lai geh!
scolded me in msn
damn him!
don't know what happened
an annoying person
everytime also msn when i online
but never replied
suddenly scolded me wer!
sucks!
damn damn damn!
birthday still need to scold but an abnormal guy
suen ler
don't bother this type of nonsense guy
chi sin!
lee.kaichoe@yahoo.com
this guy
don't know who lai geh
@_@

suen ler
forget about it
my birthday end here?
sigh
ending with a sigh

anyway
nights

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to lokyee
happy birthday to you

a song for me

that's my birthday?

11.11p.m
14.09.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment