Wednesday, September 16, 2009

16.09.2009

today damn syok
woohoo
just now went to pasar malem wit my 5 besties
kee
nam
teng
man
hui


kee drove us there by her butt butt car
hehe
happy moment along the way go to pasar malam
freaking funny

when we reached there
duh
we just stepped into the field
rain fall heavily
how come
=_=
so no idea lur
rushed back to her car and chatted inside the car
** funny **

wait for almost half an hour
rain still fall heavily
@_@
so we decided go to hui's house
gathering there
haha
seems like our exam had over
happy moment
i really do like and enjoy the moment gather with them
i love them much!

but most syok is
muahaha
today morning
6 of us gathered together in the hall when recess time
discussed about how to go pasar malam
lol
but we really do enjoy
and at that time
that miss XXX came again
try to join us
pity her
haha
none one of us bothered about her
but
the thing make me felt yucks is
" she hugging one of my besties "
duh
hou sum lar
nobody want to choi you then jau go away ler
still do this such things
let me feel more bo syok with you
muahaha
although she hugging one of us
but we still didn't give any response to her
muahahaha
because she really not our gangs
our topic is not suit for you!
muahaha
syok man!
at last she also gave up and back to her place
damn syok!
haha
i'm a bad woman right?
but as what teng said
she really not the type that can be one of our gang
because its seems weird

my mood is good
BEST
muahaha
6 of us also long time didn't hang out and gather together
today i really enjoy
hehe
whatever lur
you all are located in my heart since long time ago

tomorrow will be the last day of my trial
woohoo
at last i can say bye bye to my trial
but
the real war is waiting for me
the ending of the trial = the starting point of my WAR
wu~
T_T


10.32p.m
16.09.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment