Monday, September 14, 2009

thanksssssssssssssssssss

specially for someone ler
if not he say me yun wong him again
if not just blahs me ler
lolx
haha

yesterday
an unknown number message me and greeted me
at midnight 12.00
i asked who are you
then
that ba bei jing still called me to check myself wer
ish~
anyway
i still say thanks to him
see
how good is my manners
muahahaha

in this 24 hours
i thought this guy totally forget my birthday jor tim
still keep on blaming him in my heart
>_<
muahaha
sorry sorry
sorry for that
know you have my heart ler
thanks for greeting ler

touching ler
gam dong ler
tears almost drop from my eyes jor
haha
T_T
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss

see
i treat you so good ler
mr. 014- XXXXXXX
haha
you know i'm saying you right?

at last
praise har you sin ler
if not yao not happy ler
haha
"THANKS, LENG ZAI"
LOONG


he want me to add his name ler
=_=
haha



1.04a.m
15.09.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment