Friday, September 18, 2009

my birthday celebration


see~ what i am doing. =_=


me and my birthday cake


all of us =D


=_= funny look


what espression is nam?


took in west lake


birthday's present from kee. haha


my birthday cheese cake. delicious

i love this pig most!

bin and me


teng and me


huh? what happened? man and me

kuso emo. haha


joe and me


hehe. kee want us to take this picture


soo and me.


nam and me


-.- what photo is this


kee and me


i'm extremely happy today!
i never been so happy for long time ago

18.09.2009 (8.30pm) - 19.09.2009 (2.00 a.m)
thanks a lot, my beloved dears
although it was late
but
this is not a problem
important is
you guys celebrated my birthday for me
i enjoyed the celebration much
at first
i really thought today was just a celebration for finishing examination
haha

at first,
we went to Big A Kopitiam
chit chat around there
captured here and there
having a lot of fun

i having a lot of fun with you guys
full of joy
but
the things that imperfect is
hui, one of my besties
can't join us today
=(

next location
WESTLAKE
don't know suggested by who
went there for cutting cakes
capturing and chit chatting there again
haha
they say i sot jor
just like a crazy and having mental's problem geh woman
haha
no idea
because i was too happy on that moment
dancing and turning round and round
haha
i think today we captured around 200 photos
haha
crazy right?

i believed that no one can describe how happy i am
the famous writer in this world also unable to describe it
although just a simple celebration
but just because celebrated with you guys
i already satisfied with it
a birthday cheese cake
a birthday song
that's enough for me
really

this year
i got a cheese cake again
haha
thanks soo for "informing" them
i really do love cheese cakes and chocolates
haha

kee
nam
man
teng
soo
joe
bin

kong ( our camera man)
thanks for all the things that you all prepared for me today
i really do appreciate in what you all had done
that's nice

great moment with you all.
i love you all much
again
i hope that we will be best friend till the end of my life
you all
located in my heart since long time ago
i love you

you guys delighted my life
cherish my life
painted my life and memories with colours
i can't live without you guys
you guys really do important for me

THANKS GOD
for giving this such of best present in my life
the best
you guys are the present that gave by God
you guys don't know how much i love you
but
what can i say is
i really do love you guys deep from my heart


thanks again for celebrating for me
>_<
muakxxxxxxxxx


lokyee was extremely happy today !!
=D


3.33a.m
19.09.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment