Thursday, September 24, 2009

24.09.2009

just now
mr. P called me
we chit chatting through phone
having a lot of fun
he is funny
he is the one who always accompany me these days
he also is theone who care about me
damn appreciate our relation
you're my best friend
=D
today
erm, nope
should say yesterday
i was not feeling good at tuition there
to what you had done
why need to do that?
if you really don't want to let me know something
just go ahead
tell her when i'm not around there
but not in front of me
don't do this such of things
please care about my feelings
teng know it
really not syok for that
i think you should know this type of feelings
because we all know you well
if this happened to you
sure that you will feel angry and bo syok
i know i shouldn't be like that
but i really beh syok lar man!
please don't repeat it again!
argh~
but anyway
forget about it
now i feel better
at least won't feel not syok lur
because chit chat with teng and nam just now
hehe
we play see-saw at the playground nearby my house
hehe
quite happy
and add on chatting with mr. P just now
but i really do mind about what you had done just now
please
don't repeat it again!
i hate it!
please imagine that this happen to you
sure you feel beh syok also.
hu~
continue watch movie sin
hehe
excited now
wait for bbq night
a celebration for our concert
hehe
sure have a lot of fun ler
=)
and pau ling
happy birthday to you
1.51a.m
25.09.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment