Tuesday, May 15, 2012

红眼症,已经蔓延到我的右眼了。。
T.T
what to do..
yesterday, i went to hospital to take medicine for my mommy..
and me, i went there to see for doctor~
oh my gosh!
i need to wait for more than 1 hours than only have a chance to meet the BELOVED doctor..

i wait for 60++ minutes, but i just can see the handsome doctor face for few minutes..
and he seems like rushing for his lunch~
and just simply say something and said..
okay larr... like this larrr..

and my left eye..
already swollen for more than 5 month..
but noob him!
don't know said what what gland sumbat already..
thus, this will happened..

i asked him do there have any antibiotic for me to eat?
he said nothing can cure it @.@
what the... =.=
before i got medicine from genting there...
really work..
but i had finished it..
that's why i go for you!
but you told me nothing can cure it?
that means genting's doctor cincai gimme medicine? lol!
i know you rush for your lunch, but i am your patient! >.<

forget about it..
next story..
i ate the medicine for 2 days already..
but, my eye never recover but getting worse!
getting serious and swollen..
RED RED RED RED!!!!! red eye ball! >.<
once i ate the medicine, i felt tired and no energy @.@
i wonder what medicine is that?
my eye not getting better but i'm getting tired =.=
ish!
if tomorrow this situation continue, i'm gonna go for another doctor!
GOD bless me..
i want my pretty eyes back! >.<

fui peng came back from sg today..
yumcha with alpha class buddies <3
chit chat there..
not bad..
wait for our next date! :D
next trip.. vacation vacation and vacation! :)

okay~ night everyone :)


01.10a.m
16.05.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment