Monday, May 28, 2012

Mission Complete

as what i said before, i worked as DOVE promoter for 2 days.
Saturday and Sunday.
location : Tesco Ipoh

what a tiring job.
actually nothing to do, but i need to stand for whole day.
10a.m until 10p.m
>.<
my legs damn pain! 
i can't sit during that period, except my rest time.
that's why i enjoy my rest >.<
my pigu never left the lovely chair for 1 hour!
ahahahahahahaha

guess what?!
i hit the target on my 1st day!
i need to hit at least RM800 for 2 days.
and and anddd........
the first day i worked already sold out products that worth RM827.40.
wuhoo~
所以,第二天开始,我就懒到~~~ahahahaha
真的不好意思。
第二天的业绩没有那么好,卖出RM611.30的产品。
也不差嘛~
当然!
本小姐可是用了很多口水怂恿大家买的

这两天的经验,让我不想再当promoter了
那个脚真的又累又痛
不是讲笑
加上那两天都不舒服
还要站那么久
真的是拿命
怎样都好啦
hit到target
我的incentive也袋袋平安咯
哈哈

next
去penang找工做!

08.17p.m
28.05.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment