Sunday, May 20, 2012

lucky girl

i always do feel that i am lucky.
because i'm surrounding by awesome peoples.
they're so lovely and nice <3


recently, i always chat with a lovely shy girl.
ahahaha xD
guess who?
my friend's gf, Bukotsu Phing <3
she's a talkative girl when we are not chat by face to face.
but, when i standing front of her, she will feel shy..
so cute! hahahaha xD


and, they are too much of awesome people appear in my life, such as my family members.
my funny daddy, my lovely mummy, my stupid brother, and my silly sister..
they are a part of my life.
without them, i will not live happily until now.
thank you ;)


next, will be my sista <3
if you all read my blog since long time ago.
you all will recognize them
ZUKI YAN, EVEN CHONG, EUNICE YEONG, JIA HUI and RACHEL SIN..
they mean a lot to me :D
but time flies, seems everything will changed soon~
perhaps~ who knows?


and, HIM!! 
Mr. Chong, come and kacau my life since i was in form 5.
he has no attractive outlooking, but he has a kind heart :)
he is not very clever, but, sometimes, he quite smart.
but, he treats me quite good larrr...
still satisfy lorrr... haha xD
sometimes, i'm quite hypercritical..
haha xD no idea.. because i'm Virgo!


and there are some peoples that are important for me too!
they have important places in my heart.
my dearest godfather's family!
i love them so much!
since i was a baby, they all treat me so good!
they mean so much to me >.<
they are not rich family, but they always try to satisfy what i want!
thank you so much!


friends around me are fantastic too!
they are friendly, kind and nice <3


don't know why today i will post our this kind of bloggie~
wondering~
haha xD


and last,
what actually today i want to share with you guys is :
today, i learned the way to make "龟苓膏" from my beloved mummy!
taste not bad!
haha xD nice <3
and tomorrow, if i have mood, its time to make cake again! xD
hehehehehe xD enjoying in producing nice food! ;)


guys, gonna sleep.
have a nice day. 
<3




01.54a.m
21.05.2012







No comments:

Post a Comment