Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Promoter

Today saw my friend's post accidentally.
 Dove Hair Care Promoter in Tesco Ipoh.
RM90 per day..
should i go for it?
wondering..hmmmm~ @.@
RM30 as incentive if i hit target!

urgh~ should i go for it?
should i?
i need to hit RM800 for 2 days!
how i hit that?
not RM80 but RM800!!!! >.<
just selling shampoo T.T
if i can't reach it, then i will just get RM90 per day.
once i deduce my transport fees and the cost of lunch and dinner.
i left nothing =.=


at first, she told me that RM120 per day, that's why i promise that~
now, only she told me that RM90 per day..
if i can't hit the target, then i can't get the extra RM60 >.<
dim suen dim suen?!
i do not go for work for 2 months already.
i should find some job to do~
aiya~ still considering.
tomorrow i need to reply them >.<


i had settled the transport problem, but i bring a lot of problems to my family lur ;(
sorry about that~
aiya aiya!
should i go for it? >.<
hard to hit the target neh!


okay, forget about that story first.
just now i hang out with my buddies, thai ming gor and sze yin! xD
crapping around in MCD..
we always 38 together with 38 other peoples' things!
happy chatting! ;)


my web shop is in progress now!
yippie~ hope that i can earn much more money very soon!
chee lok yee, gayau! <3




02.39a.m
24.05.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment