Friday, April 24, 2009

WAITING FOR THE ARRIVAL OF ANNIVERSARY

woohOO```
7 hours more anniversary will began~
hahax.XD
waiting for it ler.
hope that i will enjoy it ..=)

today, my brain gonna burst.
because keep on thinking our form 5 performance.
finally,
i have an idea about the performance.
we all are trying to performce about pei yuan's life.
wakaka...
for me,i think that it is a good idea.
give a big clap for myself first lur~~~=]

after fixing a theme.
we all start to give more idea about this.
hehex.
chit-chatting~wooHOo```
it's fun ,man!
hope that tomorrow my idea will work.
hope that all audience will like it!

i just hope that i will have a big clap from them.
because i really try my best to think about this idea.
ARGH~~~
i think today will be another memorable day for me ler~
weeEEEE```

just now hang out with my pretty gangs again.
hehex.
soo,nam and teng.
hahax.
gossips around, chatting, discussing.
hoho.XD
have a fun time with them ler.
love them so much.hahax.
i have a pretty mood now~hahax.


yesterday took a class photo with all of my classmate.
not so enjoying in that ler.
whatever narx.
hehex.just a memory for us lur~
hope that it will be a nice photo ler~

ARGH```
still not yet prepared my costume ler.
lolx.
the character that i took is quite hard to performe ler.
and the costume........
don't know what should i wear ler.
aduh!!
hope that i can performe well=)

gonna prepare now.
nights lur~

1.03a.m
25.04.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment