Friday, April 3, 2009

I NEED TO TAKE A REST

feel so tired recently~
ARGH!!
keep on meeting and meeting~
almost burst myself..
really tired and boring in repeating this process~
so much of competition and activities wating for me~
ARGH!!!
i just want to have a rest~
leave down all my jobs and my responsibility~
and go put for take a breath~~

recenlty~
feel stress in my academic~
really stress...now i just try my best to do all my works.
just hope that i able to get a better result in my semi-final examination that coming soon~
this few days,be more hardworking then before~
but if compare with january~
i still lazy then before.
ARGH!!!
i want to score well in exam```
ganbateh~i know i can do it well!!

recently,my mood become not stable~
suddenly i will feel so happy,but suddenly,i can be so moody~
maybe because of something trapping in my heart~
a big question~
i just want to forget everything and concentrate in my SPM~
SPM is most important~~muahahahahahaha..XD

today~get a present from someone~
an appologize gift~
whatever narx.
i don't think this gift is important for me~
because. . i really not care about this gift~
but,anyway,thanks for your gift~
but you still never change your childish attitude.
SIGH```
but,maybe we still are friends~=]

stupid weak body~
always sick~
fever and fever~
headache, stomachache~
gastrik~ALAMAK!!

shu shu shu~
so away from me~
hahax...

I AM A HEALTHY GIRL~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment