Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'M NOT IN MOOD

my mood.
ARGH!!
as a conclusion```
i am not in mood now.

my dear~my handphone.
lolx.
don't know what happened.
the colour screen suddenly broke already.
damn sad now~
i think need about 100++ to repair it.
getting poor now.
suckx.
=[

add on our presentation for anniversary is not prepared yet.
ARGH!!!
sure that i hope that our anniversary will successed..
but...we really not enough time to prepare well ler~
hope that all the audience will like our performance.
SIGH```
anniversary for this year seems like not perfect for me ler.

Recently, gastrik again nehx.
lolx.
what happened?
sobx sobx.
suffering in it~

many homework that waiting for me.
too busy recently.
exam is coming soon~
how should i face it?
mid-year exam is the only for me to prove that i am not stupid actually.
i don't want to look down by anyone.
i hate it!

today,some colleges came to our school to have some promotion about their colleges.
looking around~
but...i not sure which subjects is suitable for me ler~
but the subjets that i most interest in is hotel management and travel management.
and i like the bakery too!!
i like cooking and baking so much!
but...my mom hope that i won't take the hotel management as my study subject.
for her, this job won't earn much money in the future.
actually, i also don't know what should i study after SPM..
i am blurring.
feel that i am a failure!
i try to plan for my future.
but,i really don't know what should i study ler~
i just hope that i can study in singapore after SPM.
but, i am poor in my english!!
sigh```
try to improve in right now~

ARGH!
i also don't know how should i describe my mood ler~
WORST!!!
=(

lolx.
how should i tell others my feelings now?
i not really sure.
just hope that someone will know what am i thinking now ler~

and now!
i just love myself.
tired in loving anyone except my besties and my pretty mUi s ...
they are lovely.

damn!
i don't know what i am typing now.
ARGH!!

jiayous........=]
you can do it!

7.23p.m
21.04.2009
TUESDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment