Monday, April 27, 2009

A MEMORABLE ANNIVERSARY

last saturday, i had passed a memorable anniversary .
woohOO```
it's fun.
i am so enjoy in celebrating it.

SIGH``
but i just take part in the gathering after 10 o'clock.
this was the part that not perfect.
omg~ @_@

weeEEE```
our form 5 performance get a best response from others unit unifrom.
woohOoo``
so syok!

get a lot of prasing on that day.
SYOK!
the all say i really act dou look like ms. choon ler.
@_@
hehex.
finally my idea worked!!!!!!
feel extremely happy on that day. XD

actually before that, i just plan to take fashion show as our perfromance.
but, finally i had changed it into fashion show + skecth.
woohOO```
this idea i think for a whole night.
almost burst my pity brain.
>_<

naughty me was acting ms.chon there. [MISS CHOON]
while the handsome soo was acting mr. lin there. [MR. LIM]
woohoo~~ we are the best partner ler.
when we two standing in front of all audience.
we two feel so nervous because we never practise before .
@_@

but, finally we two success to do it!
we able to do it!
but, i forget to act the way of saying "CRYING BABY".
lolx.
i forget to act the funniest part ler.
=_=

actually one day before, me and little soo still worrying about our custome.
try our best to find some custome that suit for our character.
@_@
our look are funny larx.
i also don't know how to describe my look ler.

and i keep on taking photo there.
hehex.
what also want to capture.
because for me, it is a last year for me to stay in this school.
so, i want to keep more memories in my mind~
that's why i keep on capturing there.
hehex.=)

and the anniversary t-shirt...
finally it successed to produce.=]
i damn treasure this t-shirt.
it will be a part of our memories.
because it really bring a lot of problem to us before.
i hope that all my members will treasure it also ler.
=)

thanks for all my members, organiser committee and friends.
they make me feel happy and enjoy along the anniversary.
they make me full in mood on that day~
damn!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I LOVE ST. JOHN!
it really bring a lot of memory and meaning to me.

52nd anniversary had passed.
and this will be a memorable anniversary for me!
i won't forget forever.



I MISS MY ANNIVERSARY!
I MISS MY PERFORMANCE!




4.05pm

2 comments:

  1. the funniest part u din act ah?
    haiya..
    miss jor...
    anyway ur performance is nice oh..
    actually the P.A system was nt so loud..
    so I cant hear clearly..
    haha...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalorx.
    sigh```the crying baby there i didn't act.
    hehex.
    anyway, thanks=)

    ReplyDelete