Monday, April 6, 2009

MY BUSY LIFE

huu~~~start my busy life again.
i tought this year i can rest more and just concentrate in my spm .
lolx..
but still busying to prepare for my competition~

lolx...
this week gonna represent our school to take part in competition again~
SIGH```
folio ~~~omg~
gonna prepare a folio that about 99 pages...lolx...
my godness...
not prepare yet~
me and my teamate also worrying right now~
just hope that we can do out best in this few days.
ganbateh nehx..=]

next thursday is our formation marching competition~
just hope that we all can do out best in it~
at least win in the first round narx.
keep on marching this few days.
SIGH```what a tired job~
getting darker and darker.
that's why i dislike maching.
not only getting darker~
but make me feel tired too~
at night,feel so tired and no energy to complete my homework already~
but,finally i able to do it!
hahax...XD
i never controlled by my tired feelings for not doing my homework..=]
GIVE A BIG CLAP FOR MYSELF...=]

although i need to prepare so much of things.
but i still need to enjoy in doing it~
because that my life.
my secondary school life~
i need to enjoy it~it will be a interesting part of my memories.
hahax...XD
after graduated from this school.
my secondary life will end~
woOhoO````
enjoy-ing...=)

ARGH!!
sleepu now.
gonna take a big big rest ...hahax...
tomorrow will be a better day.
prepared well to face it.^^

== MY HEART BELONGS TO ME ==
weeEEEEEEE````````````````````


07.04.2009
12.48a.m
Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment