Thursday, April 30, 2009

TIRED BUT NOT SLEEPY

feel so tired~
myneck so pain now.
sigh```

late of the night already, but i still keep on typing my blog.
hahax.
don't know why~
i enjoying writing blog.
express out my feelings.
it's a good place for me to drop down all my memories.
i like it!XD

hot weather.
i hate this type of weather.
make me feel moody and feel sleepy all the time.
can't pay all attention in studying.
too bad!
i dislike this weather, prefer rainy day more~
especially walk or play under this weather.
it's syok and comfortable!
hahax.
damn like it~
i think many of you also agree with me right?
=)

few more hours, i need to go to school to attend my marching training.
actually, it's damn tired.
but, sometimes really enjot in it.
because i always be the one who do something that funny to cheer up my member.
hahax.
maybe that's my mission and my character.
hahax.XD
just try my best to do it~

erm. . i want to improve my english~
my english is poor.T_T
i am stupid narx.
need to give more effort in my academics.
hoho.XD
i can do it!
hiak hiak...

getting fat.
SUCKX!hate it.
i want to keep fit.
hehex.
try my best sin~
^^

tired now~
is still don't sleep now.
tomorrow sure i will a panda ler.
good night.
muakx.

1.57am
01.05.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment