Thursday, April 30, 2009

I FOUND THE SECOND CLONE OF HIM

i found the second clone of him~
this guy looks like him so much~
his face, his action.
totally like him~
he damn cute!hahax.
XD

looking at this guy...
suddenly a lot of memory playing in my mind.
argh!
stop it.
hahax.XD

but, they really look alike.
the way he talking, marching, and so on~
but, it doesn't mean anything to me anymore.
hahax.
i promise myself not to think any nonsense anymore.
just look through the way in front of me.
i don't want to live under his shadow again~
but, he really cute.XD

recently, keep on doing my homework.
oh man! it's too many.
ARGH!
please stop giving so much of homework to me anymore.

yesterday, i can't do my homework.
ARGH!
just because of the stupid examination things.
damn busy in completing those form.
SIGH``
my cutie member keep on give me trouble.
keep on tell me that they want to sit for the exam.
correct the form for many times...T_T
until midnight.
hope they will treasure what i had done and pass in the exam with flying colours larx.
hahax.=)
then what i had done is worth for me.
=]

some of my friends have some arguement recently.
i don't know how to comforting them.
because i know comforting is useless.
they should solve the problem by themselves.
but, pretties...
it is not worth for you all to argue just because of a guy.
you all should think properly that guy is more important or your friendship,right?
but, maybe give some time for yourself to calm down is better narx.^^

if you need a listener, i can be yours.
just tell me if you need any help.
i will prepare for you~
always stand by you.
cheer up!


recently sick again.
sobx.
i need to take a rest i think~
hahax.

prepare for my mid-year exam is better.
=)

5.52p.m
30.04.2009

2 comments: