Thursday, April 9, 2009

PROBLEMS

problems keep happening.
i feel so stress right now~
who can lend me a shoulder to against on or cry?
my brain gonna burst~
i reallt feel so stress...

krs and st. john have some problem right now.
omg~wish that nothing happened before.
why me always wad the one who chosen by principal to meet him?
why everytime also call me to solve the problems?
ARGH!
what principal is that?
i am tired right now!surrender.
my heart can't stand with it anymore.
i know we did wrong this time, but my view is..
you all shouldn't say like this also~
anything happened also should't libatkan pasukan lain~
GOD, can you give me energy to solve all the problems?
i need you ~

finally,i think that the t-shirt problems solved already.
hope that no others things will happened anymore.
stop it~
ARGH!

my dear friends,thanks a lot for comforting me this few days.
you guys make me feel touching.
thanks for caring ,supporting and standing beside me.
guys,i am damn love you all~
pretty guys,i promised that you all will be me best friends forever.
my besties, thanks for concerning me.
i appreciate it so much~

keep on receiving news and messages from krs members.
i think you all no need to feel guilty..
not you all problems,because you all also know nothing.
i won't blame you all~
just someone who did wrong but don't want to appologize, i hate this!
i just hope can hear a "sorry" from you.

received a message just now.
feel so warm.
unexpected he will message me.
his message make me feels so warm.
just because of he is the first person who message me and appologise to me although not his fault.
thankx a lot.
this message is meaningful for me.

but now,my dream broken already.
i think i am no able to study in singapore anymore.
maybe this incident affect the kelakuan that write in my sijil berhenti later.
ARGH!! today cry for many times just because of this problems.
because i really worry about my future.
i try so hard to do well.
i try my best to pass out all the homework on time.
i take part in a lot of competition.
just because that i hope i can get "AMAT BAIK" in my kelakuan.
but now..
because of this...all my efford had been wasted.
how can i not cry for it?
i work so hard for what??

i try to improve my poor english..
ready for my target.
hope can study in singapore.but now.................................
i try my best to improve my english for what?

_________________________________________________________________________
recently, always sick.
fever, headache,stomachache,hand pain.
ARGH!!!

my busy life make me can't rest well especially this few days.
hey man!
i want to rest more!
my folio is not ready yet.
my formasi is in process.
anniversary seems like in danger.
ARGH!!!!!!!!


will he prepared for me?
will he remember what he promised me today?
"i sure will lend you my shoulder to you if you need it"
although i know it won't happened,but thanks for saying this to comfort me.


yaya..i will promised myself not to cry anymore.
as what you tell me...
[BE STRONG,DON'T CRY ANYMORE]


09.04.2009
10.04p.m
Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment