Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The another post

Finally few days ago, i forgave him.
Another starting point for us.
Should say thank you to both of us because never give up this relationship.
:)
Instead of being more complicated, we tried our best to run it smoother :)
A good try and will try to maintain and enhance it.
Because this is another best present that gave by GOD to me.
:)

And guess what i would like to talk about today?
Another show off?
hahahahaha
Previously during my form 6 time, I have no change to show off my result of performance at all.
Except for the co-curricular part.
But now, this seems to be changed!
I got the highest marks in test, i was the only 1 who get the highest marks.

And for today, what i want  to share here is, I was one of the best presenter in my TITAS presentation yesterday.
Another syok news to share out! :D
Clap hands people!
;)
Happy indeed!
Although my slides post, although i have no enough time to present all the slides that i had  prepared for more than 1 week.
But, luckily i still able to be one of them! :D
Glad to hear that from lecturer.
And finally what lecturer told me : " You are so good in your presentation!"
Thank you sir, you made my day!

But, another thing comes into my mind.
ICT presentation~
again, its presentation.
Like a cycle, keep on happening, non-stop!
Its burden me ;(

And, i have to settle down my sponsor unit stuff and mpp stuff together.
Oh man! I need a break now!
perhaps " have a KIT-KAT, have a break?" hahahaha
Suddenly received a message from 1 of the MPP, " you are the pengarah of Chocolate and Digital fair. This fair will be organised on the coming week! please rent to hall and ......."
Am i a genius?
Suddenly informed me that such a big event coming soon and now only inform me?!
And, I'm the pengarah also?!
Is that University style? o.O
But luckily this fair had been cancelled due to lack of time in preparation! :)
But, change to next year ;(
Still gonna organise that!
And I thought that's the end of my MPP stuff.....
But, this event had been replaced by another one.
and, I'm still the pengarah =.=
BAZAAR... Actually I also don't know what's that. @.@
And, this event will be held on next week also!
For 1 week time T.T
I had no time to revision already ><
Forget about that! Just try my best to squeeze some time out to prepare for my final exam.
Hopefully I can handle all these things well.
Sponsor + Bazaar = pening kepala @.@

Feel worry or my final examination right now ;(
Because i'm not expert in Programming Techniques and this subject is not a subject that you can master well.
Gonna cry soon.
Stress + tension!
Another one, is Application Development Workshop!
Another subject which kill me also!
Coding, please don't bully me anymore.
I don't want to eat ice-cream anymore after the next test.
I want to save my money and tear can?
Please be good to me ;(

3 more weeks to go.
Hope that all things will run smoothly and I can master as much as I can lar.
All the best!
Fight for a better result!
:D


I CAN DO IT! 


11.27pm
05.12.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment