Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Busy weeks

Seriously, 24 hours are not enough for me.
Recently is too busy in settle my KK and academic stuff.
Drives me crazy!

Endless project, presentations and assignments will kill me!
That's university life!
People always tell me that university life if the most enjoyable life in you life.
Who told me this before?
Please stand out!
You this liar!

Just try my best to solve everything as soon as possible.
I'm neither a genius nor a superhero!
I can't settle everything at the same time.
So, please cooperate with me.
And, please do not throw the things to me at the last minutes.
I can't settle it together!
Is this the real meaning of group assignments?
T.T

Recently always do sleep late.
Around 3 or 4 o'clock.
Yesterday almost 5am only can sleep on my lovely bed.
;(
I miss my freedom much!

Luckily, yesterday succeed to register my 2nd sem timetable smoothly!
:D
Yippie!
Exactly the timetable i looking for。
But still hope that I will not using this timetable next sem.
Still have the leaving feeling.
;(
GOD, can my wish come true?

Stop here.
Rush for my final report and project again!
;(
Bye guys~


02.34pm
13.12.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment