Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12.12.12


Hi people, is me again.
Unbelievable that I had spent a whole night time chatting with 2 seniors.
Alvy and Celine.
Sounds weird. Because we have no any link with each other.
Just because of the CNY sponsor things, we had spent a whole night in crapping together!
:D
Hahahahaha
Anyway, a funny and awesome night!
We all actually are so 38! :P
Don’t try to deny!

Finally, settle Bazaar stuff. Hopefully everything runs smoothly start from tomorrow!
GOD blessing me. I know! Hahaha
Another thing is, keep fit plan fail again!
I had cococrunch as my supper again!
I served this together with milk.
One word : FAT!
3 more days will be prom night.
My tummy please leave me alone.
I found my partner in my prom night already.
Please do not worry about me anymore, I need not your accompany >.<

Study study and study!
Next week going to have 4 tests, 5 quizzes, 1 final report, 1 assignment!
What a pack week!
I need more time! 24 hours are too less for me!
;(
Gayau babe! You can do it!

Another thing would like to share here is, how come so many people thought I’m a banana?
I know Chinese!
I know it! Although not that expert like others lar
:P
I’m a pure Chinese, sure I know my language well
J
Between, is it good for me because others thought I’m a banana?
Hahaha
Perhaps.

Before end up my post for today, I would like to say something to you all!
Since everyone also posting 12.12.12 in facebook, I also want to shout out!!!
HAPPY 12.12.12 to everyone!
Today will be a great great day.
Hopefully I success to register the time table which I prefer later :P

Stop talking here. Head back to my book!
Not FACEBOOK but face book!
:P


Night dude!

01.21a.m
12.12.12

No comments:

Post a Comment