Tuesday, November 27, 2012

No title

     A lonely night, accompany by music and lappie only. I argued with him again. Because of a tiny thing. He never concerns my feeling but always does put his feeling as his priority. No matter he is the one who did something wrongly or me. At the end, my fault again. ;(

     Listening to song, my tears drop automatically. I cry. I had tried my best to control them from flowing out from my eyes. But, failed. He said something that hurt me badly again. I thought love should not count by this. I thought love should not to be maintain by this way. I thought if I put more effort, I may get the things I wish. I thought I can be the most important person in his life. I thought I'm tough enough to face the same case again. I thought I'm mature enough to handle what is love. I thought he will do something little bit more for me.

     She's not the first one to ask me think properly for my future. She also not the only one. But, I believe I can handle this well. I believe I can change his mind. I thought I can change his bad habit. I thought I will stay strong in my stand until the end. But, I'm wrong. I'm tired perhaps. I wish to have someone to lend me a shoulder, lend me an ear. Tells me that he will always stay beside me when I need him. I still believe he will do this to me some day. I still........

     What is the meaning of promise? What is the meaning of concern? What is the meaning of caring? What is the meaning of managing relationship together? What is the meaning of love?

     I thought used to this life. I tried to change for him before. Forced myself to change just want to make sure he happy all the time. I surrender now. What I can do, is that much only. I just want to be myself. The optimistic me! 

     Stop crying. Smile to myself. :) Everything will be fined after every tears dropped. :) Aim for my final better. Perhaps, I can do better!



10.10p.m
27.11.2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment