Thursday, November 22, 2012

Back to normal life

Hey people, please don't misunderstand the tile of the day.
Why i said back to normal life?
This is because, i had completed 2 quizzes, 2 tests, 1 project in few days time.
Gosh!
Kill me better.

GG-ed by programming techniques!
Again!
Its the biggest enemy among all my subjects. 
;(
How come you cannot treat me better instead of keep on hurting me?
T.T
Why?
But, nothing to blame actually.
Because I never love you before.
;(
So, start from this moment, will try to love you as much as I can!
Because, I want to score well!
Pass with flying colors!

Another thing is!
I think I did well in my ICT quiz today!
:D
Teehee!
Because I know how to answer all the questions except one. ;(
Feel quite sad because of this!
;(
Gonna be more hardworking.
Want to make sure myself know how to answer all questions next time!
Teehee!
Promise?
Hehe.. Perhaps~

And, i did a stupid mistake in my Fundamental Discrete Structure quiz again. ;(
I know the concept, but i wrote it wrongly.
What a sad case!
;(
Unforgivable mistake!
Make sure be careful when answering question next time! Okay?
:D

Final examination approaching.
Am I ready yet?
Obviously nope!
Especially for my programming techniques subject.
;(
Promise promise and promise again to yourself.
Accept the challenge instead of keep on run away from it!

Aim : Get at least 3.67 in this subject okay?
:D

Okay.. Test weeks finally had passed.
But, my presentation weeks and assignments weeks coming.
;(
Non-stop.
Actually, all this tasks are taking turn in torturing me
T.T
Pity me.
But, so what?!
Come on baby!
Accept your challenge! xD

Because I am Chee Lok Yee!

:: QUOTE OF THE DAY ::
Smile to face everything no matter how worst the thing is!


02.13a.m
23.11.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment