Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A great great day

People, you may not understand how excited am I now!

Today, sit for another Hand On Tests.
ICT Compentency Workshop.
A subject that I now really interest in.
But, miracles happened!
I was the only one student who scored full marks in this paper!
See?!
The only one!
Had been a long long time never get the highest mark in my exam!
Had been a long long time never be the only one who get the full marks in exam!
But this 2 things happened in my university life!
The first time to get highest mark in Fundamental Discrete Structure test!
The first time get full marks in ICT Compentency Workshop!
These things never happen to me after primary school.
But now!
I got it!
Thanks GOD!
Appreciate it!

I'm so so happy and excited now!
:D
Thanks God for blessing me :)
I will keep on working harder to score well in others paper.

But, seriously, I do not have any confidence when facing my Programming Techniques paper.
I do not even understand the concept, then how should I answer the questions? 
;(
Fed up ;(

This coming Thursday, gonna sit for 1 Programming Hand On Test and 2 quizzes.
T.T
GOD, please stay beside me and give me more more energy in solving these problems 
:)
I know YOU always stay beside me.

Final exam approaching.
But, I seem like haven't prepare anything yet.
:(
Gonna pay more effort to get what i want!
For your Future!
For you Target!

Watched "One Piece" again!
What a touch scene!
My tear drops!
The most touching scene ever!
Temporary lar..
Because I still haven't finish watch the latest episode yet
;) hehe

OKAY!
stop here!
Fight for another test and quiz!
gayau for me :D


10.04p.m
20.11.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment