Saturday, November 17, 2012

End of my semester break

A sad blog post again.
Tomorrow early in the morning, gonna take bus back to the hell place again!
Seriously, getting more and more unwilling to back to the shit place!
Reluctant to leave Kampar again.
;(

During this semester break, I didn't study.
I didn't do any revision.
I didn't complete my assignment.
This is because i went to KL to visit my 4th aunt who just came back from Australia with my dearest family.
Had wasted few days time by doing nothing.
;(

This Monday going to take 2 tests.
For sure, I cant score again. 
;(
What a sad case!
Feel so so so emo now!
;(

Gonna separate with my dear for more than 1 month again.
What I can do is just chat with him through phone.
;(
Gonna miss him so much!
And, he might not coming back next month.
;(

Full with ;( this icon in this blog.
Shall start with :) this icon in the coming blogs!
As what everyone told me, I'm an optimistic girl!
I should smile and laugh all the time.

But seriously, I can't smile at all at his moment!
;(
I dislike that place much!
One month time, will be my study week!
I want to come back home!!!!!
Kampar, bye ;((


03.02a.m
18.11.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment