Saturday, August 1, 2009

UNTITLE

this week
i was busy in interview others for over taking my pose.
argh~
i not so satisfied with their presentation.
maybe they really try their best already.
i just hope that the next chairman will care for my club.
hope that they come for interviewed is not for poses.
i promise myself to start doing my revision this week.
but, i fail to do it.
i just study one chapter of my chemistry only.
sigh```
how lazy i am...
i must start my revision!!
if not sure i get a poor result in my exam.
i wish that it won't happen on me.
somebody say he loves me.
argh```
why he don't want to accept the fact?
still don't want to give up?
i prefer to be friend more than couple.
because we really not suit for each other.
please just respect to my decision.
weird~
another guy.
my best friend told me that he like me too.
he say he have some feel with me.
omg~
how come it happened together?
faint.
but, i think maybe he just joking.
bla bla bla.
whatever lur~
don't think that it's real.
haha.
forget about it.
because i just love my spm!
i need to love it.
XD
or maybe i just love him.
JUST HIM!
i lost my way.
i lost my mind.
i gonna be mad soon.
argh~
i feel stress actually.
too many subjects i not understand.
how should i sit for my spm?
i want to score well!
i'm stupid.
i'm regreting for playing all the time.
and now.
i feel hopeless.
sigh```
love stuff not suit for me right now.
sorry for disappointed you guys.
but, i hopw that we just friends for now.
sorry for that.
or please forget me and find another girl.
many girl is better than me.
and i'm not as good as you think.
i love myself.
muahahaha.
tomorrow will be yi man's birthday.
hope that our friendship will last forever.
i love you so much!
6 of us will be best friends forever.
CHEE LOK YEE
YAN JOE KEE
LEE JIA HUI
CHONG YI MAN
YEONG YUN NAM
SIN SEE TENG
WE WILL BE BESTIES FOREVER
** OUR PROMISE **
new day for a new hope.
i hope that today i can be more hardworking than before.
this is my hope for today.
hehe.
XD
爱情,两好三坏
(九把刀)
this novel is quite interesting.
just finish reading it.
"YOU ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYE"
i learn this from this book.
haha.
is time for being a pig.
muahaha.
nights lur~
2.29am
02.08.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment