Friday, August 21, 2009

MY NEW TARGETS

what means by love?
any of you can tell me now?
i lost my way in love.
i love to be love.
family
friends
couple
there are so much of love in this world.
i get a lot of love in families and friends.
but, seems like i get nothing in the one i love most!
confusing in this problem.
actually is till loving him or not?
or i already forget him for a long time?
no any exactly answer for this.
L-O-V-E
a strange word for me.
actually i not reallybelieve there are true love in this world.
haha.
don't know.
i think is the time to totally forget him.
i need to rub off all the hapy moment with him now.
that's the only way to let me to accept others guys.
haha.
bla bla bla.
but for now,
i'm courting mynew target.
do you know who they are?
CHEMISTRY
BIOLOGY
PHYSICS
ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS
MODERN MATHEMATICS
CHINESE
ENGLISH
MALAY
ENGLISH SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY
ACCOUNT
MORALE
HISTORY
these are my new target.
hu~
hard to get their love.
but i will try my best.
haha.
try my best to love you all first.
gonna study now.
leave here.
=)
1.14p.m
22.08.2008

No comments:

Post a Comment