Saturday, August 15, 2009

HEADACHE + STOMACHE

what weather is this?
suddenly hot till boom and suddenly cold till boom~
how come like that?
headache and stomache again.
so i plan to take a nap to let my brain rest for a while.
but~ suckx .
the sound of lighting woke me up!
ish~ hate most.
actually since i'm just a kid,
i affraid to hear these sounds.
i hate lighting.
i have no idea with my headache.
what can i do?
i can't sleep just because of those XX lighting.
wake up and start doing my revision.
but, i did nothing.
sat there and dreaming.
lol.
no mood to study at all.
don't know what i read today.
=(
just finished search those infromation from web.
sigh``
just finish my sivik project.
lol.
hate most!
search here search there but finally i also don't know why i need to those these.
it not useful to me also.
waste my time only.
better i use those time to do my revision.
promise myself to get better results in my trial exam comparing with mid-year.
3A1==> at least 6A1 in trial
haha.
i think i'm dreaming now.
but i will try my best!
XD
weeeeeeee
not feeling well again
);
nights.
later have 3 tuitions.
=(
12.38a.m
16.08.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment