Sunday, August 23, 2009

GET A HUG FROM WHO?

where can i get a hug?

i need somebody to take care and concern me now.

i lost my mind again?



** memories **

someone told me that he just hope to get happy memories in his life.

he don't want any sad or unhappy memories.

" if in your life, you never have any sad memories, you won't know what is sad? "

" if you're not sad, how to reflect that you are happy? "
" so that's mean you don't know the meaning of happy also "

that's what i answered him.


in my life, i have too much of memories.

HAPPY

SAD

uncountable.

but the memories that i most treasure in my life, had past for a long time.

memories that full with COLOUR.


am i still living inside my memories?

or i still loving someone else?

this is the question that i keep on asking myself.

but, i can't get any answer from myself.

question mark already occupied my heart spaces.


these memories DELIGHTED my life.

his appearance teached me the meaning of happiness.

he is the one who can only grab my heart from me for now.

i can't find any others to replace him in my heart.

but,

i also not sure where's the location of my heart now.

he already threw my heart to where?

why i can't feel that you still warming or even take care of it again?



the memories between us.

he already forget about it.

totally forget.

is that a tease for me?

is that something that remind me that i just nothing for him?

ya, i think so.


never chat with sze yin for a long time.

yesterday, i texted with her till 3 something.

chat a lot of things.

we were besties before.

but some misunderstnd happened between us.

our relation not as close as before.

i enjoyed the time we texted yesterday.

what we two chatted are about love stuff and blahs.

anyway, thanks for accompany me for a whole night.

thanks.

=)


memories flying in my mind again.

do you still remember what you promised me before?

ANSWER: Did i promise anything to you? ( i think this will be his answer)

but for me,
ya.

i really do remember.

but, it just a sentence that will let someone to feel warm and sweet.

it doesn't mean anything, right?

maybe the definition of "PROMISE" for him.

but, for me,

it's not.

" PROMISE IS A PROMISE "



PROMISE will let someone to get more hurt right?

that's why i hate any promises.

if you really can do it,

please, don't simply make a PROMISE to someone.


i really do TREASURE you.

but. . .

it's too late.

.

.

.

.

.

.



承诺早已变成了泡沫

跟随着风向漂流

停在某个角落

但是

那是一个再也不属于我的角落
1.49 P.M
24.08.2009



No comments:

Post a Comment