Sunday, August 9, 2009

KERAJINAN

my new look. fresh?

know this morale value?

but

all of this seems like won't happened on me

i'm too lazy to do my revision

i am damn lazy now


kerajinan

USAHA YANG BERTERUSAN PENUH DENGAN SEMANGAT

KETEKUNAN, KECEKALAN, KEGIGIHAN, DEDIKASI DAN BERDAYA MAJU

DALAM MELAKUKAN SESUATU PERKARA


i never full-filled with one of those above there

sigh

pity me

i already saw the time table of trial exam

start from 1st of september until 29th of september

duh

how come

dead


pity me

[cry]

my birthday

sigh

can't celebrate this year

on 14th of sep

my birthday

but i need to sit for me exam

3 physics paper

is it my birthday present for this year?

T_T


sigh

hope that i can score well in my exam ler


account

physics

chemistry

biology

bm

bi

bc

modern maths

additional maths

est

history

morale


need to study now

Chee Lok Yee

ganbateh


cut my hair again

duh

my besties say that i become a child again

look young again

is it?
8.28pm
09.08.2009


No comments:

Post a Comment