Saturday, July 25, 2009

NEED TO STUDY START FROM THIS MOMENT

hui, me and kee


is the background nice?



happy ending




me and zuki(make-up)


now only can updated my blog
no idea
my computer took for repair already
now just can use my baba's laptop


finally
i need to stop down and study ler
no more activities
active for 5 years already
want me to stop right now
sure that i can't suit myself easily


singing concert that organised by me had end on last saturday
hu~~
felt totally down in that moment
prepared for few weeks but end in few hours
prepared with my gangs for a long time
i enjoyed the days that preparing with them
we had a lot of fun and joy
i enjoyed in the process totally!
love them much!

my promise to you guys again!
you all will be my best friends forever!
haha
XD


that day,
kee helped me make-up
hehe
i look totally diference on that day!
many of my friends say i'm pretty on that day!
haha
many of them also can't recognise me wer.
include my family.
haha.
give them boom dou~
but, i do like my look on that day!
thanks my dear kee.
=)


i felt excited on last saturday
i saw the hall full with participant!
wow!
HAPPY!
i was the emcee on that day!
my partner was kee, han and soo.

we did our job well on that day
at least we already try our best ler
hehe


i was one of the contestant also
but i disappointed to myself
i didn't did my performance well.
i just get 8th in the contest.
=(
DUH~~
but suen lur.
hehe
because i also joined for fun
hehe


but for now
that the ending for the concert already
sigh```
need to concentrate for my studies already
ganbateh ganbateh!
my trial approaching.
duh```
many subjects i also don't know
how i sit for my exam?
headache-ing


yesterday my dad went to china working again
i felt worry
h1n1
i scared he will get the virus at there.
DUH~
hope that nothing will happen!
please!
don't let anything happened!


sigh```
gonna revision now.
if not sure i get worst result in my exam

ganbateh for me!
XD


the one that i love most!
i tell you now!
i love you without any reason!
i need your love.
but i know that we won't couple again!
because i know you don't love me again
but
i hope that you will hurt me deeply again
until i don't dare to love you again
you're perfect in my heart.



MY LOVE BELONGS TO YOU




5.08pm
25.07.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment