Saturday, July 4, 2009

CONFUSED

no more story between us
i know this is the fact
i know this is the truth
i'm unable to change it!
is it a full stop for us?
ya. sure he will answered my by this way
"di da di da"
the keyboard sound
again
this sound accompany me whole night
now, this sound is my best friend
because i really like to write a blog here
just now hang out with man, soo and bin
at first
i have no mood to go out
but they say they want me to meet them
so after changing a clothe
then go out and join them
we go to "long gai" after yumcha at gam jing there.
wow~ we have a lot of fun
haha
we keep on take photos
and go to playground to play see-saw and so on.
happy there
thank you, guys
you are make me in mood
i love you all! =)
but now
why i start thinking of him again?
i'm sure that my brain have some problem already
gonna take to repair later
sleepy now
tomorrow will have an examination ler
wish me good luck
=)
hope that i can pass well in all departments even theory test
02.23a.m
05.07.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment