Saturday, July 11, 2009

NO TITLE

at first, i thought i really can control my stupid feeling towards you.
i thought i can treat you just like a friend.
but, when the time i feel moody, why your face will appreared in my mind?
at first, when i chatting with you.
i really thought that i totally give up.
but,
after a moment,
those sucks feeling sorround me again.
i really hope that i won't miss and thinking of you again.
no more!
NEVER!
again, somebody asked me ," why you love him so much?"
. . . speechless~
my answer will be don't know forever.
the fact is i do really love him!
why this guy will keep on appreared in my mind?
why i still miss him?
i need his love.
i need his caring.
i need his shoulder.
i need him!
he is perfect for me.
he treat me good!!
L
O
V
E
actually did this word appreared in my life?
did he really love me before?
if yes, then why he can forget me easily?
or i should say why i can't forget him easily?
your name.
is sweet for me.
i will smile naturely when i heard your name.
seems like silly woman right?
haha.
i think so.
how deep i love you?
i just will answered,"i will try my best to forget you"
i will use my rest of my life to forget you.
because i don't want to love the one who don't love me anymore.
tomorrow will be the audition of the singing contest that organised by me and my besties.
i hope that everything will be okay lur.
wish that everything go smoothly.
all committee of this singing contest : GANBATEH!
i know we all can solve all the problem if we cooperate to each other.
YEAH!
o.OV
waiting for the arrival of singing contest.
yeah!
1.24a.m
12.07.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment