Friday, July 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOEKEE.

today, is my dear kee's birthday.
woohoo``
celebrated with her just now.
have a happy moment with them!

she cried again this year.hehe.
syok man!
she felt touching.
because i never tell her that his man will come back to kampar and celebrated with her.
that's why she felt so happy and suprised when she saw him!
woohoo``
damn happy today!

when i gather with my gangs, i feel so happy all the time.
don't know why,
i can't explain.
i can't imagine that how my life will be if i lose them one day.
sure my life will become bored like hell and lack of happiness.
they really do delighted my life.
i love them so much! =)

today, i bought two cakes for her.
i remember that last year kee told me that she hope that sha can has a fair lady as her birthday cake.
that's why this year i bought a fair lady and american chocolate cake for her.
hehe.
when i saw she smile happily, i feel so happy too!
wEEE```

we celebrated in big A.
woohoo````
we sang, played, chat and captured there.
have a lot of fun!
woohoo``.
but, those photo are not at my side, if not sure i will upload now.

around 12 something, all of us left there.
actually i not hope to go back so earlt, but my mother kept call my phone and want me back home.
no idea. that's why i gonna left first.
sorry guys.
but, i think sure you all will forgive me right?
haha.

anyway, fell tired now.
stop here.
good nights.
=)

02.07a.m
04.07.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment