Friday, January 25, 2013

Some words in my heart

Hi people, its me again.
Should I go for that?
Bachelor in law.
Since I was studying in secondary school, a lot of people asked me to go for law in future.
Seriously, should I go for it?
I have no idea with my future anymore.
Because, I don't know which path should I go for.
But, what I know is I totally not interest in fields which related much with computers.

How many peoples know that every time before I going back to UMP, I kept on crying.
My tear drops automatically.
I dislike that place so so much~
I don't have many friends there.
I can't communicate with my coursemates sometimes.
Seriously, this feeling is killing me.
Every time before going back to that hell place, I do always cry in front of him.
He is the only one who knows that how sad I am.
He is the only one who knows that how unwilling for me to go back UMP.
He is the only who hug me when I cried in front of him.
I dare not to tell anyone how sad I am.
I dare not to show how unhappy I am.
Because, I dare not to let them my actual feeling.

Because, I worry will let them feel disappointed.
Because, I worry they will scold me again.
Because, I know my mum will not listen properly to my heart words.
But, I did try my best to score as high as possible.
I know I can score if I force myself to do so.
But, did any of you really care about my happiness?
Do you guys concern about me?
Do you guys ask me am I happy or not?
I dare not to tell anythings about that.

Had search for few private university recently.
Han Jiang College
For HJ, I think this will not be the first consideration.
This is because it is a college but not university.
KDU
I think the school fees is too high for me.
;(
Out of budget.
Another one : MMU
This one still under consideration.
Law?
Mass com?
Or something relate with acting?

I forget how many times i had cried silently before.
I dare not to tell anyone even him too.
I keep on pray to my dearest GOD and ask him to show me a way I should go for.
But, until now I also don't know where should I go for.
I seem like lost the path that I should go for.
Because, I dare not to tell them my heart words.
That's why I start to feel not interest in studying anymore.
Confuse.
Anyone can tell me or show me the way should I go for?

Maybe I should tell them how unhappy I am.
Perhaps~



01.16a.m
20.01.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment