Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Colorful my life

I believe that everyone living in the Earth will go for a colorful life instead of a colorless life.
Same to me.
I do prefer colorful life.

Finally, made a decision to try again.
Never give up easily also be one of the criteria to achieve a colorful life for yourself right?
I think so.
Therefore, I do not allow myself to give up easily.
Although some people might think my action is quite ridiculous, but at least i try my best.
Sometimes, we could not care too much about how people think about you.
Because this is your life but not others.
So, please do treat yourself better and do something that you feel that is worth to.
:)
Although I know the rate of percentage to be success is less than 50%, but at least i try.
Thus, there will be no reason for me to feel regret in future.

People, sometimes chances is not given by others but is you are the one to create for yourself.
Maybe, sometimes I just lack of some luck.
Hopefully, this time Angel of Luck will stand by my side.
Here I come to prove again how sincere I am.
Please give me some luck and a precious chance.
I will proved to you that it is worth for you to give me a chance in future.

Tomorrow.
It is the day for me to grab the chance.
People, pray for me and wish me good luck please.
:)
Appreciate with the every pray from you guys.

Its like a war.
A war which may lead me to a greater future.
I know I can do it.
And, I also do believe I can do it!
:D

GOD, I can feel that you are staying beside me again
:)
Thanks!


11.02p.m
09.01.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment