Tuesday, January 29, 2013

29.01.2013

 Went to KL 2 days ago.
Bought a dress.
And a bottle of "Sticky".
That's all for my KL trip.

Had discussed with my relatives about the courses which I interest in.
Few of them agree with my choice.
But unfortunately, one of my uncle and my mum not agree with my choice.
Why?
Mass Communication will be a big deal or big problem?
Always told me decide myself.
Choose the path which I wish to go for.
But why?
At last told me that all these are about my stupid "Star Dream"?
Why those people who choose to be a doctor are not called as " doctor dream"?
Everyone has their own ambition right?
And what I choose to go for is only mass communication.

I had no place to voice out my own feelings.
Except here.
Because I know there's not much people visit my blog even though none of them.
That's why I prefer to voice out here.
Anyone willing to hear my heart words?
After the dinner with my relatives, I cried for whole night.
But who knows?
And, who cares?

I really unwilling to go back UMP anymore.
But, what can I do?
Why I must go for finance?
I had do some research about this course.
I know that I'm not really interest about this course.
But why don't you all listen to my own opinion and my own view?

I can't do anything.
Search for so many info.
But at the end, all these info are just rubbish.
I had cried for so many days.
The life in UMP is torturing me.
Who cares?
Yesterday, I can't stand anymore.
I cried in frond of him again.
Getting more and more moody recently.
I tried my best to pretend I'm happy in front of everybody.
And I know, I success to cheat them.
Even myself, I don't actually know what is happy and what is sad.

Days come to days, almost the time to start my 2nd sem.
Getting more and more upset.
Time can please stop in this moment?
I want to search back the optimistic me.
I want to find back my smile.


29.01.2013
11.00p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment