Wednesday, May 26, 2010

you.

is it our class, pra u bawah sains alfa will vote for a new monitor again?
is it you will leave here soon also?
is it you will continue your journey at another places?
is it a journey without me?

today.
i know.
i realized.
i noticed.
you happy when be with them.
everytime they ask you whether you want to go out with them?
sure you will ask when? okay ark.

but, when i asked you,
errr. . . i can't promise first. tell you later okay?
the difference?
you see it?

ya.
as what you always tell me.
" i don't want to promise first because i don't want let you disappointed again. "
maybe it's true.

but, sometimes i really do hope that can hear you say
" okay ark. as long as you feel happy. "

ya.
i'm happy when be with you.
you let me feel warm.
let me feel comfortable.

but, sometimes, you really do make me feel hurt.

guy, i'm not tough enough.

11.54pm
26.05.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment