Monday, May 24, 2010

maybe . . .

maybe. .
everything will be fine.
if i didn't mention about anythings.
if i keep my feelings inside my hearts.
if i just pretend that's nothing for me.
all of this. . .
also maybe. . .

if, too much of maybe happen between us.
what will happened in the end?
give up?
continue?
or?

recently, you had changed.
maybe just for me.
maybe, just me sensitive.
maybe, you just too tired.
maybe, you think that's nothing for you.
maybe, all of these also not important.

but for me. . .
i will keep on thinking. . .
maybe, you are too tired recently.
maybe, you had bored in this relationship.
maybe, you not as love me as before.
maybe, i'm annoyed.
maybe, you too lazy and bore in comforting me anymore.

or, maybe. . .

today, zuki said she read my blog.
she also felt that when the moment he be with them, he feels happier than with me.
not only me felt that,
others also.
maybe, i'm sensitive?
perhaps?

today, because you felt that you are too over when blaming her.
then you keep on tease her to make her happy.
actually, i'm not too care about that.
i just pretend i see nothing.

but why?
recently, when i'm not happy or angry.
you didn't bother me.
or even show your face to me?
who am i?
i am your girl right?
how come when she is not happy you can use so much of energy to make he laugh.
but. . .
i can't?

FAILURE!
i am!!!

recently, i try my best to control my temper although you impatient when comforting me.
i wish to cry much at the moment.
my tears rolling in my eyes.
my heart is bleeding.
my mood is affecting.
but. . .
did i blame anything?
did i scolding?
did i yelling just like a mad woman?

i kept all of these in my heart.
deep in my heart.
a place that nobody can hear my voice.
except me.

today, finally i spoke out my feelings.
i thought i will felt better.
but,
i don't.

when i saw your videos and photos. . .
the videos and photos with your gangs.
i smile and laugh at first.
because i saw you smile happily, laugh cheerfully.
but at last. . .
why i feel moody and wish to cry?
haha
i also no idea with it.

don't you know your action is disappointing me?
don't you know i'm not happy?

fine.
chee lok yee is tough enough!!
cheer up cheer up my BABY! cheer up cheer up CHEE LOK YEE !!!
=D

24.05.2010
10.25pm

No comments:

Post a Comment