Friday, May 14, 2010

i thought today you will call me go along you.
today is 14th of the month.
i really do hope that i can always stick with you.
but, i can't.

you celebrate birthday for him.
everybody ask me am i following.
i don't know how to answer.
you guys sure suppose thought that i am going right?
but, i'm not i think.
haha

countdown the days of announcing the results of JPA.
but, nothing i can do.
everytime, when i think about it.
start to be moody without reason.
just hope that can lay on you.

you promise will celebrate with me today.
but, now. . .
nevermind.
i can pass by myself.
muahaha XD
this is me. real me.
i am CHEE LOK YEE!!!

finally passed my orientation week.
a gloomy week.
yeah!
woohoo~ at least no need to play under the sun.

haha~
it's time for me to show off sikit!
i am the MOST ACTIVE FEMALE STUDENT during this week.
upper six student had chosen me to be the one.
what a suprise for me.
i got 2 test pads and 2 school badges.
haha
give a big hands for miss CHEE please.
=D


stop blogging here.
=)


08.13pm
14.05.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment