Thursday, May 27, 2010

na na na .
na na na.
na na na na na na na.

hehe.
recently, i always singing this song.
haha.
a song that sing by BARNEY.
don't you guys know who is him?
hehe.
my idol when i was a little kid.

BARNEY, a purple color dinosaur.
i love him much when i was studying in kindergarden i think.

hehe.
my mood is definitely good right now!
hehe.
don't know why.
but, it good for me right?
hiak hiak!!

tomorrow, holidays!!!
weeeee````
no need go for school.
i'm so so so happy!
XD

at least no need face those malays guys.
i didn't look down on them.
but, i just don't like they always kacau me!!!
shit!!!
i am jie jie larx okay?
>.<
small di di, study well larx.
don't kacau me again!!!!
if not sure i kill you next time!!!

and please larx.
where is your manners?
guys can go to female's washroom?
damn!!!
hate most!!!!
as what joekee scolded them
haha.
" tak ada baca ka lu?"
good sentences!
thumbs up!!!!
everybody please give a clap for my dearest joekee.
weeeee!!!

okays.
ends up here.
have a nice day everybody.
=)


09.07pm
27.05.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment