Thursday, October 25, 2012

The very first suprise from him

I had been waited for the suprise for more than 3 years.
Finally, he did it.

Today, he suddenly appeared in front of me.
I was so so so suprise and don't know what expression should i give him.
But, I'm really do feel happy.
My dear, finally you gave a such as big suprise!

Had been cheated by him. He told me that he not going come back this week because there will be a lot of tests on the coming week. 
But, he did. 
He comes back!
The very first time he suprise me.
I am so so so happy with that.
Maybe people will think why i will be such happy just because of this small stuff.
Ya, I also don't know why.
Every small things did by him I also feel happy easily.
That's me, Chee Lok Yee.

Spent my whole afternoon time with this man! 
Had been one month did not meet him.
Miss him so much.
He purposely came back from Melaka because of me!
Touch!
Thank you my dear.
Appreciate.

On the way to rush for my tonnes of assignments ;(
Going to spend my whole holidays with assignments
Coding again 
lol~
Make me mad soon! >.<

3 more days left.
Gonna go back the hell again ;(
I want my heaven.

Chee Lok Yee, try your best, Fight for your heaven!
:D



01.54a.m
26.10.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment