Sunday, October 14, 2012

An Old Lovely Friend

Notice something?
My title.
About friend again
haha :D

I knew her since 13 years ago.
She is shy girl.
I love her so much.
But, i did something that hurt her.
I spoiled our friendship by myself.
Feel so regret about that.
My dear, I'm sorry.

Today, finally i dare to inbox her and told her my feelings.
I really hope that our friendship still able to continue like last time.
The time we spent together.
We lye on the same bed, sharing our problems and happiness together.
remember?
The days we played barbie dolls and created stories by ourselves?
hahaha
I always wanted her to accompany me to go toilet.
Seriously, without her, I really Don't know how to pass my form 3 life.
A dark period in my life.
Thank you, girl.
For being aside me :)

I really hope that i can be your best friend once again.
Like last time.
Sincerely, i love you so much!
I'm so appreciate our friendship.
Girl, please do always take care yourself.
And, stay sweet with you boy 



12.45a.m
15.10.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment