Friday, June 22, 2012

Lack of money

yup, everyone!
today's post is still relate to money.
i can't find an answer that why my money just flowing like water?
i had use almost RM800 for this month.
what a crazy amount for me! 
>.<
i never such a huge amount of money in 1 month time.
this is the very FIRST time.
and, i had promised myself that, this will be the last time for my student life lar for sure.
in my memories, i just remember that i had used up RM200 for my mummy day present.
then the balance?
where to go?
i didn't go for shopping also
@.@
can't recall for the place that i had spent
gonna start save much more money and earn more.

seriously, i love my job as a STARBUCKS barista now!
i always do having fun when i making beverages for my lovely customer.
and, 
i can't believe that i able to communicate with each other with ENGLISH everyday!
is EVERYDAY!
my English is suck!
but, this time had proved that actually i can speak if i want to do that.
no idea, situation force me to learn to speak fluently.
hope that, i can gradually improve my English.
i'm totally  poor in that.
i think i'm the most noob one among them
:(
nevermind!
just try my best and learn from it!
as what my colleagues told me when i still new as barista
IT'S OKAY. LEARN FROM MISTAKES

all guys are so caring and friendly there.
love to work in this condition.
a lot of fun.

and, another thing that always pop up in my mind recently.
its all about my IPTA.
sigh~
can i get into USM?
hope so lar.
because, i totally fall in love with Penang already!
this kind of  city life is damn amazing!

few days ago, i saw someone post something out.
emo for a while without any reason.
just emo.
don't know why.
actually the post is no related to me at all.
i think too much.
keep on tell myself.
control yourself before you falling to a trap again!
:)
cheer up.

i miss them!
is my sista gang!
suddenly, this feeling attack me again!
they really mean a lot to me
just hope time and distance will not affect anything between us.


cook dinner for my sister and him!
goodbye everyone.

07.37p.m
22.06.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment