Saturday, June 23, 2012

Better me

getting more and more like to blog now
as a full time blogger?
haha

found this song accidentally.
"BETTER ME"
by Fiona Sit

this song is really nice indeed!
i love it!
i keep on click on the repeat button.
song of my day.

there's too much of stuff appear in my mind.
and, my tears drop accidentally.
;(
i had tried my best.
what should i do?
what should i.......

how come my EQ such low?
:(
i have nobody to tell to.
because, since the day i be with you, 
i prefer keep my every feeling in my heart.
that's not me.
but, i know, i'll be the real me so soon!

spotted a quote from fb few days ago.
actually, its not really a quote.
but it really did affect my pretty mood

promise myself.
find my smile and cheerful face in a very soon time
because, i'm an optimistic girl! 
:D
i believe!


07.22p.m
23.06.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment