Monday, June 15, 2009

S.I.C.K.

DUHHHH!!!!
sick again.
keep coughing and flu now.
damn! i hate sick much!

today the stupid principal!
damn him!
scold me for stupid reason wer```
not my fault man!
before what he told me is not like what he tole me today!
but what he said today?!
damn! seems like all also my fault.
before your decision was different!
but now you blame me !
hate!
lazy to bother him~
sot blak.

today, school reopen.
everything back to normal.
nothing difference.
just our classroom changed already.
lolx.
damn hate that class.
many mosquitoes biting me! lolx.
hate this so much! ARGH~
but, what can i do? sigh```

i get back some of my exam paper today.
DUH!!
my result.
no eyes to see anymore.
i just worry i will fail in any subjects.
pity me~

today meeting with hui and jun yap.
lolx. the stupid yap so funny!
his action makes me laugh till stomache.
lolx. he is a good and funny guy.
haha.
he is one of my best friend too.
hehe.
today accompanied him to go and check for the price of trophy.
lolx. at last, he missed the bus to back home and i late for my tuition.
sobx sobx.
pity us~

need to complete my homework now.
night lur.
=)


9.08pm
15.06.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment