Wednesday, June 24, 2009

8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning

nice? the first time i make the cream.
the words are ugly!


8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning
I LOVE YOU

just now read my dear yee's blog.
saw this sentence again.
suddenly, my mood affected by this sentence.
i do miss him now!
what he doing there?

in my mind, i still remember that this was the FIRST message that he sent to me and tell me that he loved me.
this was what he sent me before.
this was what he told me before.
i... miss him!
just a simple sentence, but, it's meaningful to me.
i do love him!
but, actuallt i still confusing whether i still love this guy or not.
maybe i do, or maybe i don't.

but this few days i sill thinking of him suddenly.
our memories appeared in my head.
DUH``` pity me.
need to stop this thinking now.
if not, sure i will mad soon!
maybe, he's too important for me.
he delighted my life.
he's the one that i most love!

okay, i think i gonna stop writing about him again.
id not, sure something will happened to me again.
stop missing or thinking of him! haha.
but, actually i enjoy my single life.
never think want to date again. haha.
or maybe i already biasa with this type of life.

okay, change the topic to three days ago~
father's day.
woohoo``
damn happy that day.
baked a cake for my daddy and my godfather.
they like that cake much!yippie!
felt happy =) WEEEE`````
they're important and meaningful to me!
daddy and godfather, i love you! muakx...

three more days, our school will held a canteen day in our school.
my class decided to sell all DIY things.
we all start to do all the things one week before.
huu~~ tired.
but enjoy. at least many of us will cooperate to each other and success our target together.
weeee``` love you guys! haha.
this two days, all the boys also start joining us to make those things.
hoho. many of them are funny when making some dolls there.
i do love them! i do love this class! full of joyness recently!haha.
not just keep on studying!
that not my style man!hehe. XD

okays. need to continue my work again.
5 sc merah ganbateh!
please come and support us and buy something from us this saturday!
woohoo```
welcome welcome!
=)

5 sc merah ROAR!
haha.


today received one message.
the content is meaningful.
*许你们相遇得太早,还不懂得珍惜对方。
*也许你们回头得太迟,对方已不再等待。
*也许你们彼此捉摸着对方的心,而迟迟无法跨出界线

世界上的“也许”,让我们时常走了许多冤枉路。
珍惜眼前人吧!别让也许在你人生中增加了遗憾!
至少你能告诉自己:“我尝试过了。”


11.15p.m
24.06.2009

1 comment:

  1. i miss Pei Yuan Canteen Day....so sayang cant go bac for a visit....and i missed Fatner's Day bcoz tat day i had to go bac to study again...haiz...

    ReplyDelete