Sunday, June 14, 2009

09.06.2009 - 14.06.2009

a busy holidays.
but i enjoyed much.
tired enough.

start form 09.06.2009, i entered kampar camp.
DUHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
tired enough.
tired then campers.
ARGH! suffering in being a instructor.
haha. i'm became the instuctor that most fierce in the camp.
my group member tell me something.
" SARJAN CHEE, YOU LOOK TOTALLY DIFFERENT WHEN THE TIME MARCHING AND GAME-ING"
haha. that's what they told me.
haha. yaya, i admit it.
hope that you all will understand that why i need to do so.
because i want you all to know that when the time you all need to be serious, don't joke on it.

tired enough in that few days.
DUHHHHHH!!
sorry to you all.
i know that i'm really fierce during the camp.
this year, those campers are not as good as last time.
their stamina are not so good.
but i know that some of them really try thier best already.
many of them just keep on saying that they want to go back to their home.
some of them cry also.
DUHHH!!!!!!!!!!
nowadays geh children........

my pretty dear, YEE sick in that camp.
DUHHHH~~~~~~~~
when i have some time to visit her, but she fall asleep already.
looking at her, i know that she is tired enough.
after staying for a while, then i need to leave there to continue my work.

but.. hehe..
the lover of my dear staying in that room to take care of her.
duh~~~ good then.
hehe.
sure dear happy at that moment. =)
dear, cheer up! at least you know that he still care about you!

the next day out from the camp, continue my next activity.
go for a trip that organised by pengawas.
DUHHHH```
damn boring. but if don't go fot it, will get punishment.
lolx.
so i didn't have any choice to pick.
just follow the trip lorx.

i didn't follow them back to kampar on the spot.
haha. but stay overnight at my godsister's house.
hehe.
although i was so tired, but i like it.
we take out dinner at shabu-shabu.
woohoo~~~
delicious man!
and the price was cheap!

but, maybe i was too tired.
i feel like no eating mood.
just eat some.
and have the symptom of denggi.
== fever
== around my neck there was pain
== sore throat
== tak ada selera untuk makan
== tired

duhh~~~
but my sister say that these symptom are same with 中暑also ler.
exhausted man!

tomorrow gonna go for school again.
lazy.
not in school mood right now!


don't know what i am talking right now.
better stop here.
if not later all of you also don't know what i'm talking about.
nights.


FINALLY ONLY I NOTICE THAT I STILL CARING ABOUT YOU!
I HOPE THAT ALL OF THESE ARE JUST MY ILLUSION.
I HOPE THAT THESE ARE NOT TRUE!

11.27p.m
14.06.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment