Wednesday, November 25, 2009

untitle

moody. speechless. dull. upset.
recently, these negative feelings always appear in my life.
i dislike their apprearance. i wish to kick them away from my life.
my dearest besties. don't you all know actually now i need you all much?
don't you all know i hope that the relation between 6 of us can changed to close to each other again?
i wish that 5 of you always can stay beside me.
i wish that i can always stick with you guys happily.
i wish that6 of us can stick together to chat or having fun together.
just six of us. no others.
pity girl. how come i have this kind of mind?
but, maybe because you all really too important to me. i can't lost one of you inmy life.
you all cherish me. you all colourfull my life.
without you all. my world just left black and white colours.
my life will be imperfect without you all.
just now read jia ying's blog.
suddenly miss the time that we always ponteng to storeroom for playing or chit-chatting.
both of us be the VIP for store room already.
i miss that moment much.
she always be a good listener to me.
i love her much.
she also is the one of my best friend in my life.
i can't lost her too!
YAN JOE KEE
LEE JIA HUI
CHONG YI MAN
SIN SEE TENG
YEONG YUN NAM
CHEE LOK YEE
**besties forever**
no doubt
11.49 p.m
25.11.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment